close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Mission MPF1-A2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by geegee, Dec 13, 2006.

1. geegee

geegee

**Sold, pending receipt of funds!**

This has been my EDC for a few years, but I need to let it go. To be clear, the blade is A2 steel, not titanium, for those who think all Mission Knives are titanium. Everything else on the knife is titanium, i.e. the slabs, screws and clip. I still have it's box.

It's been used and has the usual carry marks, rubs, and scratches, but has been very well cared for. It has a 4" blade, so if you like a framelock knife with a larger blade, this is the knife for you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm asking $185.00, and that includes shipping and insurance. I don't do PayPal, so it will have to be either a USPS money order, or a personal check if we've dealt with each other before. Sorry, no trades on this one.

2. geegee

geegee

Price drop! $175.00! :dancingbanana:

3. william_h

william_h

I've seen this one in person and it's a beauty

4. edw794

edw794

i can't find a non serrated blade listed on mission's website. is this an early model?

ed

5. geegee

geegee

I'm pretty sure that Mission has offered plain edged blades as long as the MPF has been available. Unfortunately, their website hasn't been upgraded in years (it's really a sad looking website, to be honest), and doesn't come close to approaching the high level of quality that's reflected in their knives.

Check the websites of your favorite knife retailers, and you'll see that many either have or are currently offering PE blades.

6. geegee

geegee

Last price drop: $170.00! :banana: