Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1-Truglo Brite-Site fiber optic sights, green rear, red front, for G17/17L,19,22,23,24,26,27,33,34&35 P/N TG131G1-SPF

2-Seekins 30mm medium height rings, used and have some marks, mostly on the torq screws for the rail clamp-SPF

3-6.5Grendel follower and spring-$8TYD

4-Streamlight Ultrastinger bulbs. I have 2 NIB and 2 used that I will include 1ea in a package-$8ea TYD

5-Ruger 10/22 factory buttplate $8TYD

6-2 AR grips that I have modified and stippled. These are basically a stippled A1 grip, but started life as an A2 grip, which the finger protrusion was removed and then stippled. $8ea TYD

7-Video camera mounting system. Straps to a tree or whatever you want I guess, has swing arm and you mount your video camera to it to film your hunts or whatever.$40TYD (mostly shipping because it ain't light!)

8-RRA m4 take off stock. No other parts come with it, just stock-SPF

9-303 British dies. Lee presenter comet set, used very little-SPF

10-Ar15 milspec trigger guard (new never installed) and milspec reciever endplate (used)-$5

11-UTG carbine length drop in 2pc quad rail with a complete set of covers. In very good shape-$50TYD

12-milspec trigger group complete with jp enterprises red 3.5lb spring set. Probably has 500rds on it-$50TYD

I would do some trading for a lightweight free float quad rail, aftermarket AR grip, such as miad or something thicker than an A2 grip. Glock Rocket 3.5 connector for a G23, new as they have to fitted to the gun.

I accept Paypal +4% or as gift or USPS money order. Thanks Jason

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump it up. Feel free to make offers on anything listed, thanks

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back to the top with stock addition

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump for the am crowd and price drops

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
btt trades or cash

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTT items and trades added

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Btt buy my stuff, no reasonable offer refused!

·
Thank a Vet!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTT I'd trade all or some towards a free float carbine length rail setup and add cash as needed. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts