close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Misc glk 30 or HK USPC holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Vincent Vega, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

I have a few holsters sitting around for pistols I no longer have. I will trade any one of these holsters for comparable holster for a SIG 229 DAK (non rail). I have pictures for all of the holsters upon request. All holsters are used but in very good shape. As long as it gets shipped stateside the cost will be $4.00 USPS priority. If you want insurance that will be more.

Kramer Inside The Waistband #2 Glock 29/30. I am not sure whether this is cowhide or horsehide. Retails for Inside The Waistband #2 carries the weapon on strong side at an FBI tilt, inside the waistband of the pants for maximum concealment retails for 97.00 sell for $55.00 SPF

Alessi CQC/S OWB holster for the glock 29/30 Sold

DeSantis Speed Scabbard Holster for H&K USP compact 9 or 40. The Speed Scabbard is designed to meet the needs of plainclothes professionals preferring a holster without a thumb break while still providing firearm retention. Retails for 59.00 will sell for 30.00

Comp-tac Locking paddle for a Glock 29/30. locking tabs to the Paddle Holster that make this the most stable paddle available. Simply tuck the tabs under your belt and you have the stability and security of a belt holster with the convenience of a paddle. Most popular with the I.D.P.A. crowd. Retails for 79. sell for 45.00

Blade Tech Dropped and Offset kydex holster HK USP compact Olive drab in color. The "offset" feature of this holster allows for a greater degree of outward cant, which positions the grip of your pistol away from the body in a vertical position for more positive indexing retails for 59.00 sell for 35.00

Don Hume JIT slide for a HK USP compact sold

Don Hume IWB for a HK USP compact 10.00
    You can email me at
    my email

2. Alphaman

Alphaman Senior Member

Alessi CQC/S OWB holster for the glock 29/30 Dark brown The Alessi is Easy on/off the belt with directional snaps for removal - Alessi Reinforced mouth band for one hand re-holstering - 15% forward tilt so it can be drawn from most car seats - Alessi is a Custom molded fit to each gun. sell for 65.00

Don Hume JIT slide for a HK USP compact 10.00

Email sent for pics of these two. I will take them pending approval of pics. Thanks!

3. Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

Thanks Alphaman for the payment and I shipped your holsters this morning USPS priority

4. Alphaman

Alphaman Senior Member

Thanks for the prompt shipment and communication!

5. RobertP

RobertP

Sent you a PM on the Kramer Inside The Waistband #2 Glock 29/30