close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Misc. 10mm Ammo including Black Talon

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by fc2462, Jan 12, 2007.

1. fc2462

fc2462

SOLD! Thank you!

Wow, I didn't realize the 10mm was still so popular. Shouldn't you guys all be upgraded to the .357 SIG or .45 GAP by now???? LOL Thanks guys.

;)

While cleaning out the closet, I found some miscellaneous 10mm ammo that I am offering for sale since I no longer own any 10mm gun.

I have the following:

2 full (50 round) boxes + 15 round partial box (115 rounds total) of Winchester 10mm Automatic 155 Gr. Full Metal Jacket Truncated Cone Match (part no. X10MMTCM)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 full box (20 rounds) + 17 loose (no box) rounds (37 rounds total) of Original Winchester 10mm Automatic 200 Gr. SXT Black Talon Hollow Points (part no. S10MM) NOTE: The loose rounds are in the Cor Bon box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 full box (20 rounds) + 14 round partial box (34 rounds total) of Federal 10mm Auto 180 Gr. Jacketed Hydra-Shok Hollow Points (part no. P10HS1)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 partial box (8 rounds) of Cor Bon 10mm Auto 150 Gr. JHP NOTE: This box contains the 17 loose Black Talon rounds mentioned above.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking $40 plus actual shipping cost via UPS ground for the whole lot. NOTE: With the exception of the Black Talon box, all of the boxes have a mailing label size sticker on them with my name or my dad's name. Total round count is: 194

If you are interested, please use the UPS website shipping calculator ( http://wwwapps.ups.com/calTimeCost?loc=en_US ) to determine shipping charge. Item will ship from Auburn Hills, MI 48326 and weighs 8 pounds. Contact me via email at fc2462@yahoo.com to make arrangements. Payment will be via check or money order. First person to post "I will take it." to this thread gets it.

Thanks,
    Frank

2. duckslayer79

duckslayer79

I'll take it!

Email sent!

"duck"

3. XMM

XMM Not a Daddy!

AHA!! Duck didn't say "I will take it." He said, "I'll take it!" Contractions don't count!!

Just to make it official, I will take it. ;)

Let me know who to make the money order out to. ;)

4. BADAZMFR

BADAZMFR

but xmm didn't say PLEASE. so, i will make this official I WILL TAKE IT , PLEASE. i can paypal.:banana: :rofl: lol.

5. SavageDragon

SavageDragon

After all those guys don't pay, i will take it. :supergrin:

6. XMM

XMM Not a Daddy!

Fellas.....I think it has done been 'took.' :sad:

We fought the good fight, though.

7. PurchGuru

PurchGuru Senior Member Millennium Member

Only woooses would DOWNGRADE from a 10mm ... OF COURSE it is popular!!!!