Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I just picked up the Sig I was looking for, and now it is time to fund my 1st AR purchase so my beloved 1911 has to move on... Here is what I have:

1) LNIB (small scratch on slide, small spot of wear on light rail groove where I slide my tac light on/off) Springfield MC Operator with Heinie tritium straight 8's installed (gun also comes with original novak style 3 dot night sights). 280 round count (I keep a log book) with zero malfunctions on WWB and 230g standard pressure gold dots. Original clamshell, manual, XD style gear, 2 springfield 7 round magazines....$900
2) 3 wilson combat 8 round ETM mags... $80
3) 1 wilson 8 round 47D with low profile base pad (also have standard pad).... $25
4) 1 Wilson 10 round mag.... $30
5) Safariland RH 6004 in tan color. Perfect condition with original packaging, Fits 1911 with x200 series light attached... $80
6) Comp tac C-Tac RH IWB holster for railed 1911...$45

So if you add everything together it comes to $1160 for the whole package (I would sell everything for 1100 even). I am willling to part out the holsters (or trade them for equivalent sig holsters), but I want to keep the gun/mags together for now (unless you just want #1, than I'll sell the wilsons seperate).

Please feel free to ask any questions, or make any specific picture requests. I want to do a FTF anywhere between Prescott and as far south as the chandler area (so basically anywhere in the valley). I am under somewhat of a time constraint as I need the AR before a 5/26 qual shoot so don't be shy, as she'll be off the market well before that.

thank you.

*please note the x200 pictured is not available.

·
Registered
135 Posts
PM Sent. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts