Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Retired Army
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

Part Number LWD-19N.

Selling for SOLD Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation 2 - 3 day delivery.

I will accept PayPal or US Postal Money Order. If you use PayPal I WILL NOT charge you a 3% fee, the bottom line is 75 bucks.

If you decide to go with PayPal (fastest way to get it). please do not put anything that indicates it is a barrel. Just put LWD-19N. I hate PayPal's anti gun bull crap as much as the next guy but for speed you can't beat it.

I would consider a trade for a NEW Match Barrel for a GLOCK 17...

The LWD19N's go for $99 plus shipping on the LWD site, but are on BACKORDER. They have them at the Glock Store for $114 plus shipping..they just started carrying them a month ago...hmmm wonder why LWD is backordered for so many match barrels??

Anyway, you can contact me at my email address: [email protected]net if you are interested.

REFERENCES: On Ebay my handle is cal3g 100% Positive since 2005, with over 400 transactions, same on all boards forums, etc. On the Sig Forum I gave away a 4CT. Emerald as a Karma. Until I became allergic I had a Professional Grip Crafting business..and dealt with hundreds of people the site is closed now but it was www.gggrips.com you will find hundreds of threads from very satisfied people. I HATE SCAM ARTIST, AND RIP OFFS, so I wanted to post my references to show my honesty and integrity.

Thanks
cal3g

1 - 2 of 2 Posts