Glock Talk banner

WTS Masterpiece Arms MPAR556 rifle

403 11
WITHDRAWN, no longer for sale.

For sale or trade: Masterpiece Arms MPAR556 rifle: Reduced to $449!

This heavy-duty rifle is perfect if you are looking for a semi-auto 5.56, but not just a cookie-cutter plain-Jane AR-15....and.....you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for an AR-15 substitute. The rifle is piston driven, so it runs longer, cooler, and cleaner than your typical AR.

Some of the features:

• 16.25" carbon-nitride barrel with 1:9 twist and muzzle brake
  • Short stroke piston operated
  • Aluminum handguard with full length top and lower rail
  • Side folding adjustable buttstock - will fire when folded! Try that with your AR :)
  • Left side charging handle with forward assist
  • Reliable triangular bolt design
  • Steel upper and lower with durable "Vista Camo" finish
  • Uses standard AR-15 mags - one FDE and one black PMAG are included
  • I will also include a no-name bi-pod and no-name (but surprisingly good!) 3x9 scope
  • This rifle is Made in the USA!
Please know and obey the laws of your jurisdiction. No shipping to AK or HI or to where this gun is not legal to own. No shipping high capacity mags to ban states.

For a straight sale, shipping is $30 from my FFL to yours. For trades, we can both take care of our own shipping costs. My FFL will accept from an individual if needed but prefers from another FFL.

Payment can be made using Paypal F&F, or credit/debit card via a Square invoice sent from my wife's SquareTrade account. Cash FTF in western PA might be ok too depending on the timing. No checks or money orders, thanks.

For contact: DIRECT EMAIL IS BEST: weswarren (at) yahoo (dot) com

PM's or site emails will be answered but may be delayed.

An unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread below, followed up by an immediate direct email, wins my many thanks and the gun. Questions or trade offers may not supersede a straight cash sale until we formally make a deal via email or text. I hate to have to say that, but I have had a few deals fall through from being too nice and turning down solid offers while waiting for a "buyer" to make up their mind and ultimately back out

I have 100% feedback on multiple forums for selling, buying, and trading - know that this gun will not disappoint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.