close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS M&P9c with NS (AL) $400 FTF Only

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by tydephan, Feb 9, 2010.

1. tydephan

tydephan Guru Knowitall

I have a Smith and Wesson M&P9c with trijicon factory installed night sights (about 2 years old - still bright) that I would like to sale. This model does not have the magazine disconnect.

The gun is in great shape. Has rub marks from being carried in a retention holster (CTAC) on the trigger guard. Gun went back to the factory when I first got it 2 years ago for a very sensitive magazine release issue. Was fixed and I've never had an issue out of it. Has ~700 - 1000 rounds through it. I have the slip showing what work S&W did on the gun.

Also, the original 3-dot sights are also included.

Great little gun. I have the case and all three palm swells. I have two mags, one with pinky extension.

Face-to-face only, as of right now, in the Huntsville, AL area. $400. Not interested in trades.

Free feel to PM or email.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. tydephan

tydephan Guru Knowitall

I will be traveling tomorrow (2/11/10) through Birmingham and over to Tuscaloosa. If you live anywhere along that route and are interested in purchasing this pistol, please let me know. You must be a resident of the State of Alabama to complete a FTF transaction.

Here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. taktikal1

taktikal1

I'm in Hsv and interested.
    PM sent