Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the water here.....I have a M&P15T(this is the version with Troy free floating quad rail and Troy flip-up front and rear iron sights) that I'm look to sell it locally FTF. Must have CCW, LE, or willing to do local transfer at Mr.Pawn Lilburn or some other shop. The rifle was upgraded with MIAD grip and CTR stock. Rifle will also come with all original items like hardcase, stock, grip, 1-30 round mag, etc.. Does not come with EOTech and Surefire. No issues. Price FTF is $1020. Bonus: Buy the rifle for $1020 and you can also buy a NIB EOTech 552.A65 F(not the one in the picture) for $400. So if you can package the total price will be $1420 for rifle with EOTech 552.

Would be willing to ship for $1050 for rifle or $1450 for rifle w/EOTech. I have a +4 on ar15.com as wickedwicked

*SOLD*

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weekend price special bump!

Rifle $1000 shipped or $980 FTF
Rifle /w EOTech(NIB) is $1380 shipped or $1350 FTF

This price is only good if someone post that they will take it before Sunday the 3rd by 11:59pm

*Sorry I had FTF and shipped price in the wrong place. The SN is 50XXX. If needed I can email more pictures.

·
Registered
534 Posts
What is the SN of your S&W?

Also - are you really charging less to ship it with the EOTech than to sell it FTF?

Take care,
Bob S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts