1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1*
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD 05/23*

Hey Guys,

WTS Local Illinois

Well I'm looking to sell my Smith and Wesson Model 642 .38 Special J Frame. I purchased this gun new 2 years ago and have put 150 rounds through her. For the past 2 years she has been my primary BUG (Backup Gun) but now I'm carrying something else. So it's time to make some room in the safe.

I'm a pretty anal person so she was well taken care of. I will include the original box and item's I received with her...... also included in a very nice Galco Inside the Pants Leather Holster.

The Following was taken from the S&W Website:

When you need a lightweight carry revolver, you turn to Smith & Wesson's Small Frame Airweight Series. They are the original aluminum, small frame revolvers chambered in .38 S&W Special +P.

SKU: 163810
Model: 642
Caliber: .38 S&W Special +P
Capacity: 5 Rounds
Barrel Length: 1 7/8"
Front Sight: Integral Front
Rear Sight: Fixed
Grip: Rubber Grips
Frame: Small - Centennial Style
Finish: Matte
Overall Length: 6 3/8"
Material: Alloy/Stainless Steel
Weight Empty: 15 oz.

Asking price is $400 but I will entertain a reasonable offer. Buyer must have a Valid Illinois FOID Card. Gun must be picked up from the Southwest Suburbs or arrangements can be made for a meeting within the Chicago Metro area.

Thanks For Looking.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm very close to you and was wondering how many of the 150 rounds were +P?

·
1*
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
50 Rounds were +P at my department qualification..... it was all Walmart had. The other 100 was standard ball ammo when I first got it to break it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts