Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS an excellant condition Kimber Pro Carry TLE/RL II. i just bought his gun last week off of gunbroker, i never took possession of it because my dealer had a trade in Wilson CQB that i had to have. This gun is in solid 93-95% condition. It hasnt been shot much, 200 rounds if that. This is an internal extractor model with a light rail, night sights, checkerd front strap, and extended controls (All factory). It is a commander sized gun. It comes in the original box with one Kimber mag and one 8 round power mag. These sell for over $1000 new, take this one for $850 shipped from my FFL. email me at [email protected] with questions. please no pm's.

sorry for the crappy pics but i only had my phone with me at the my dealers shop

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am intetested in other fullsize 1911's, Springfield, Kimber, colt, etc...(no taurus, RIA...) thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
what about a kimber custom shop eclipse full size? email me at [email protected] let me know i could do a even trade shipped to your ffl and yours ship to mine.:wavey:

·
Safety's Off
406 Posts
a bump for you for an awesome gun and a good price but its a little out of my budget right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts