Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a LNIB Sig 226 Nitron in 357 Sig with box, papers, etc. Sights are standard dotted I. Internals are visible in the pictures with almost no wear evident on the locking surfaces (smear on locking plate is TW25B). It has had less than ~300 rounds fired, low pressure target loads without any failure to feed or eject. It comes with factory plastics and Hogue wrap around grips. This is a very nice weapon with no marks or dings. Manufacture date was May of 2007. The price $550 FTF in Arkansas or will ship FFL to FFL for $35. I have an additional 40 S&W barrel that I will sell with the gun for $125 or separately for $135 shipped. This is a great handgun - traditional Sig quality and accuracy, great condition and low price. Pick up the package with both barrels for an even better deal.

I can’t think of any trades that I might want other than possibly an elite 220 Carry, 245/compact or 239 SAS. But you never know what might strike my fancy. Plus or minus cash can be discussed to true up trades.

Thanks for looking. I can be reached either by this forum or at [email protected]

Remember, range safety comes before range fun!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump to top

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT for a great deal

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please send responses to [email protected]. I will not be near my computer until late on the 3rd of July. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
holiday bump - it wants independence from me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trade made, no longer available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts