Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey looking to sell a LNIB M&P15T 5.56 rifle. Only 180 rounds fired through it. Besides all the standard features on the rifle i have also put on an Ergo PG, Tangodown VFG, Truglo red dot sight, Magpul CTR buttstock, Magpul ladder rail covers, a Vortex flash hider, Lasermax laser mounted on the quad rail, Daniel Defense push button quick detach quad rail sling attachment adaptor, and GG&G receiver buttplate to attach sling webbing or hk hooks

Also included... hard and Uncle Mikes soft case, front sight tool, 3 NHTMG 30rd mags w/ Magpul followers and ranger floorplates, 7 Magpul Pmags, CAA and Magcinch mag couplers, Spectergear 3pt MOUT sling w/ 2 push button sling swivels, single point sling and all original accessories that were changed out.

Asking $2000 OBO (flexible)....will consider trade + cash for 1911, sig, hk, or s&w revolver pistols.....message me for pics

If FTF in Florida i will include 160 rounds of .223 ammo

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also i would prefer FTF in florida but i do have an FFL to send it off for me if not

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump.......lookin for quick sale make me an offer

·
Registered
534 Posts
You'll probably sell it faster, and make more money taking all the add-ons off, and selling them separately.

I know I might be interesting in the rifle, but not much of your additions. The way you have it - you need to find someone wanting exactly whet you built, and is willing to pay for it.

Good luck,
Bob S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts