Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both are sold

-LNIB Kimber Custom II 1911 in .45 ACP. This gun is two months old and has about 100 rounds down range. I replaced the factory guide rod system with a new Ed Brown plug. I also added a new set of checkered Alluma grips and a new Ed Brown Mainspring housing / mag guide. All original parts will be included with the gun. Gun comes in the original box with 1 kimber 7 round mag with base pad, 1 wilson 8 rounder, and 1 8 round power mag. $710 shipped, price is firm.

Next up....

- LNIB custom Glock 19. This gun is completely custom, it has a stainless Caspian slide, Bomar style Caspian rear adjustable sight, professionally fittet KKM match barrel, 360 degree frame stipple w/ slight grip reduction, trigger guard rounded, Novak serrated front target sight, and a 5lb trigger installed. It will come in the original box with 3 15 round mags. price is firm at $615 shipped.

Email me at [email protected] with questions, please no pm's. thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Email sent on 19
Doc

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been getting allot of trade offers, the only trades I would consider are other 1911's or sig elites. I would also consider trading both guns for a high end 1911.

·
Registered
59 Posts
any FTF FTE's with the Kimber (I know you only shot 100 rds) had to ask - also, open to offers on it or still firm?

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts