Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical in 9X19. It was fired by a friend (not by me) less than 50 rounds total. It is equiped with TRU Dot night sights with white outlines, VERY bright. Not a scratch or rub on the gun, includes case and manual. Includes 1 18 round magazine, has accessory rail. Double action, single action.

$485 shipped (private person to FFL), FFL to FFL slightly higher. FTF deals at a small discount, in state only. No pictures available. First person to contact me with "I'll take it" gets it. Please send questions/comments to e-mail address below.

[email protected]

Check out link:
http://www.americanhandgunner.com/FTR0907.html

·
Registered
147 Posts
Bump for a great gun. I bought one for my wife, who found the G17 a little difficult to control. The CZ has the best ergonomics of any pistol I've shot, and has absolutely no recoil to speak of. My wife thinks she's shooting a .22 with this thing. And, although I still prefer my Glocks, this gun is far easier to handle than the Sigs I've owned. You won't be sorry if you take a chance on this.

·
CREATOR
439 Posts
I just wanted to chime in and say that the SP-01 Tactical is, IMO, the best doublestack 9mm pistol made BAR NONE!! I bought one as a home defense gun and ended up selling me Sig 226, as it just didn't seem that nice anymore after the CZ:wow:

·
Registered
753 Posts
:wavey:per e-mail & repeat buyer :cool:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts