close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS LNIB Custom RRA LAR-15 w/ Leupold, Surefire, Magpul, etc.. (PA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dusty78, Feb 26, 2010.

1. dusty78

dusty78

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS** a LNIB RRA LAR-15 rifle. This is an A4 heavy barrel 20" 5.56mm w/ hard chromed chamber and bore. it has less than 200 rounds down range. The gun has a drop in triggger unit with a 2-2 1/2lb crisp trigger pull (nicest AR trigger I have ever felt.) I recently addad a new Magpul MIAD grip (full kit included), new Magpul MOE stock (with new milspec tube, buffer, and spring), new Surefire M511A weapon light/ handguard, and a new Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20 Tactical Scope with Warne Tactical Rings and Butler Creek flip up lens covers. The new grips. stock, handguard, and scope have never been fired. The gun also includes a detachable carry handle and will ship with 1 30rnd Pmag and 1 10 round Bushmaster mag. This gun is rock solid, there is no play what so ever between the upper and lower and the handguard is rock solid. The guns finish is about 98% with only light handling marks that the camera doesn't pick up. I also have a new 5.11 tactical bag that can be included for an extra $50. The Surefire Hanguards alone retail for $500 so this is a pretty good deal.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

$1300 w/ scope and carry handle shipped, $1250 FTF in the Pittsburgh PA area

$1250 w/ scope only shipped, $1200 FTF

$1000 w/ carry handle only, $950 FTF

**NO TRADES**

**email me at huerta.dustin@gmail.com with questions or an "i"ll take it", PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PRIVATE OR INSTANT MESSAGES, EMAIL ONLY** thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  2. dusty78

dusty78

3. dusty78

dusty78

pictures of the 5.11 Tactical Rifle bag

[​IMG]