close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS LNIB Custom Browning Hi-Power Practical 9mm *Action works* w/ Xtras PA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dusty78, Mar 7, 2010.

1. dusty78

dusty78

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS** a LNIB Browning Hi-Power Practical in 9mm. I hate to do this but I'm buyng a new car this week and need some down payment money. The work has been done by Don Williams from Action Works and by AP&W Cogan. The gun is in 95-97% condition and has about 500 rounds down range. It has had The slide refinished in blue with brushed flats and has had Heinie Sights installed (slide was milled for new dovetails by Action Works). The bluing is 100% and much nicer than factory. The gun was sent in and had the polymer finish removed and reblued when it was still new, I just don't like spray on finishes. the frame is factory hard chrome. The gun also has a Cylinder and Slide trigger pull set installed with a Type II hammer in hard chrome and a target sear. The trigger pull is light and crisp (the mag disconnect has been removed.) The slide stop was very sharp and I had the edges melted and re-hard chromed by AP&W Cogan. The gun wears checkered coco-bola wood Herretts grips. It comes with the orignal box and manual, 2 factory 13 rounds mags with rubber bumpers and 3 Mec-Gar 10 round mags. This gun is incredibly accurate and easy to shoot, recoil is minimal. All told I have about $1500 in this gun.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

$1050 (firm) shipped for everything to FFL or $1000 FTF in the Pittsburgh PA area.

No Trades

**email me at huerta.dustin@gmail.com with questions or an "I'll take it", PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PM's OR IM's BECAUSE IT IS HARD FOR ME TO ANSWER THROUGHOUT THE DAY, EMAIL ONLY**

**Please not that any smudges or dark spots around the sights especially is just oil**

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  2. dusty78

dusty78

some more pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. dohc97

dohc97

oh my..

Could you wait for me while I sell my Sig Elite?

4. dusty78

dusty78

Sorry first come first serve, everytime I hold something for someone they flake.

5. weemsf50

weemsf50

I had a BHP that Don worked over for me. He is one of the premier gunsmiths on HP's. This is a very nice pistol.

Bump for you.

6. THELimey

THELimey Ancient Member

Did Don Williams do the Action job or just the sights?? Who did the rest of the work if not Don??

7. dusty78

dusty78

Don did install the cylinder and slide parts. I originally intended to carry this gun so the trigger is set at 4 1/2 -5lbs.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  8. dusty78

dusty78

9. JK-linux

JK-linux

So is this Sold, or still SPF?
    Thanks