Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. New LMT MRP Slick Sided Chassis. It was purchased with the factory FDE coating. I am only selling the chassis. It does NOT include BCG, barrel, or CH.

Price: $750 shipped
Payment: Paypal gift or +4% if non-gift

======================================================================================================================================

2. New LMT MRP Slick Sided Chassis. It has had an optic and flip-up sights mounted on it. I am only selling the chassis. It does NOT include flip-up sights, BCG, barrel, rail sections, or CH.

Price: $725 shipped

======================================================================================================================================

3. New LMT MK18 Mod 0 CQBR 10.5". It includes complete bolt carrier group and charging handle. It does NOT include rear sight or handguards. Please know your local laws and regulations as this is a 10.5" upper.

Price: $750 shipped

No trades please. Lowballs will be ignored. US Shipping only. I have 100% positive feedback.

·
Glock 31 .40
268 Posts
looks that way doesn't it?

·
Banned
4,850 Posts
Are you just selling the upper receivers?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, just the upper receivers less what is noted in the original post.

I would consider selling the BCG, CH, etc. Just let me know and we can go from there.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I noted the differences in the original WTS post. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I read the first post but I am a visual person so I just wanted to make sure that I would be buying what I needed. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:drowning::drunk::duel::devildance::deadhorse:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts