close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Like New Remington 870 Police 18" Barrel w/Rifle Sights

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Tollman, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Tollman

Tollman Millennium Member

For Sale:

Remington 870 Police 18" barrel with Rifle Sights. This is a TRUE Remington Police barrel with parkerized finish, not an Express barrel or aftermarket fake. I bought the barrel a few weeks ago and decided to keep my old configuration. Also included in the sale is a set of TruGlo Fire Sights, which are already installed. The original factory white sights are also included. Once again, this is a TRUE Remington 870 Police barrel!

Paid $150 for the barrel and $25 for the Fire Sights. Will sell for $135, Delivered

The barrel was installed and I did rack the slide a few times which left a slight rub mark in the parkerization. This would happen anyways once you installed it, and is not visible unless you remove the barrel. This barrel has NEVER been fired!

Payment by MO or Paypal (no extra fee) and shipment by Priority Mail. Please email me at recppd@hotmail.com with any questions. Pics available after 12/5.

Thanks.

2. Tollman

Tollman Millennium Member

I'd be open to trades for G23 Lasermax (plus cash on my end) or for a Comp-Tac Gurhka or C-T.A.C. for a G36 (plus cash on your end).

Otherwise, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thanks.

3. phxccw

phxccw

Is the barrell still available?

4. captjordan

captjordan

I'll take it..............let me know where to send the $$ order
    thx
    Jordan