Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD*

I am unfortunately putting up my sole 1911 up for sale. Reason for selling: The wife and kids want another camper. That said, if it doesn't sell at/close to what I'm asking, it will stay nice and warm in my safe. I've got way more in it than what it's listed for, not to mention after years of buying and selling multiple 1911s, my search for 'The One' ended with this EB.

I purchased this Ed Brown Special Forces Carry 2 (Gen 4 coating, Chainlink 2 grip treatment) new from George at Gunslingers, received it in Oct 17. He had it in his safe since 2013. Will come with everything original - bag, lock, Ed Brown lube, paperwork, etc. Night sights dated 2013, still glowing. Also comes with a total of 10 magazines (Ed Brown, CMC, MecGar, Tripp, Wilson - all 7 rounders), original EB cocobolo grips, black VZ Operator II w/thumb recess grips, Challis Black Whorl torx grip screws, and a like new Milt Sparks black leather with black shark trim Summer Special II holster. I've worn the holster and pistol twice during the winter for less than 4 hours total.
Right around ~230rds fired, no issues at all; great trigger and accuracy. There is not a mark/blemish/ding on the pistol - truly looks new. I will take additional pictures for those interested. Asking $2300 plus shipping, no trades. Please email cpwake @ gmail.com if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.