close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS LIGHTS! Arc AAA, Fenix L1P, Streamlights, Ultra-G (fl)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by G-2, Mar 8, 2006.

1. G-2

G-2

Want to sell several from my collection. First I have the following:

5-A 9of 10 US Govt NSN marked Ultra G/clip green with white LED ($36.00,$35.00) NOW $34.00 paypal’d & delievered ConUS.

Preference given to ConUS, PM for package price, package deal gets priority, next is the first I’ll take it post in the thread. Plenty of great references, PM or email me with questions or for additional pictures.

Thanks

All Below Sold
    1-**SOLD** A new in the package Arc AAA premium light at $39.00 paypal’d & delivered ConUS.
    2-**SOLD** A new in the gift box Fenix 2.5 L1P (flawless logo), this light is just as I got it from 4seven’s, has removable caps on both ends, very bright white on this one, taken out of the box only to sample. $38.00 paypal’d & delivered ConUS.
    3-**Sold P/F** A like new with NO box, just the wonderful 2 stage Streamlight Tasklight 2L (see it here http://www.cfrlights.com/streamlight.html#Streamlight_2-L_LED_3W_Luxeon). This is a wonderful 2 stage light (80-lum & 20-lum) that I thought could replace my L2, not going to happen so it goes to make room for others. $55.00 paypal’d & delivered ConUS
    4-**SOLD**An older 9 out of 10, Streamlight TL-3LED, this is a 3 cell light with a wide through and a nice hot spot in the center. I got this one from KEW a couple of weeks ago, nice light, but it needs to go to make room for others. ($50.00) NOW $45.00 paypal’d & delivered ConUS

2. G-2

G-2

3. G-2

G-2

All PM's replied. Additional pictures of #4

4. G-2

G-2

Pic of #5

5. G-2

G-2

Price Drop