close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS LH Milt Sparks VM2 IWB Holster for CZ P-01 - REDUCED!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by familyman357, Jan 29, 2006.

1. familyman357

familyman357

*** SOLD ***

PRICE NOW REDUCED TO $69.00 SHIPPED! IF IT DOESN'T SELL AT *THIS* PRICE, I'LL JUST TOSS IT IN MY "JUST-IN-CASE" BOX. :)

For Sale: a like new LEFT-hand Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 inside-the-waistband holster that was made for the CZ P-01. It is cordovan-colored (dark reddish-brown) and made of cowhide. It has 1.25" belt loops.

If you've shopped around for holsters, you know that the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 is truly top-of-the-line quality. These holsters are very comfortable and rugged. The spaced belt loops both keep the holster profile as flat as possible and anchor your pistol to you.
    You can read more about these holsters at http://www.miltsparks.com.

The holster I'm selling is probably about the newest "used" holster you'll ever see. I doubt that I inserted my P-01 into it more than a dozen times. I know that I only strapped it on twice.

So, if it's so great, why am I selling it? Simple. Shortly after I received this holster, I had to sell my P-01 due to some unexpected circumstances and I don't see the opportunity to own another P-01 in the foreseeable future.

This holster is sold by Milt Sparks for $106.00 ($97.50 plus $8.50 shipping).

It can be yours for $69.00 shipped to the Lower 48 (I'm in Ohio).

My [literal] loss is your gain. You'll be getting a new, first-rate holster for OVER 33% OFF... and you won't even have to wait the 8 to 12 weeks that you would have to dealing directly with Milt Sparks.

The first "I'll Take It" to my email at familyman357@NOSPAMhotmail.com (remove the "NOSPAM") gets it. Payment by U.S. postal money order is preferred.

Thanks for looking!
    Brian

(The initials in the circle are the initials of the guy who made the holster. Milt Sparks is a 5-man shop.)