close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Les Baer 1911 Police Spcial .45ACP

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Chevy327, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Chevy327

Chevy327

For Sale Les Baer 1911 Police Special,45ACP (will ship to FFL holder in US) Novak style night sights, Bear coat finish including the barrel and trigger. The gun has had 1550 rounds fired through it and has been well cared for. There is only one Chip McCormick magazine with it and the box, papers, patch and certificate are not with the pistol. I don't believe that this is a 1.5 gun. It is accurate, shoots to point of aim for me and has been flawless with the rounds I've fired. (Winchester SXT HP and Remington Golden Saber HP).

These pistols were made a special order for one company and is supposed to be similar to the SRP in features. There were 62 of these made. The pistol is at least 10 years old, so don't expect anything from the night sights. I bought this pistol from the original purchaser who reported superior performance. The gun took one trip to Thunder Ranch with him. There is a super light assembly mark which marked the finish (made it lighter), but is not into the metal. There are a few marks from use on the muzzle end of the slide. Selling to fund another purchase.
    THANKS FOR LOOKING

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  2. Chevy327

Chevy327

Thanks for the inquiries. E-mails have been answered!

3. Chevy327

Chevy327

Thanks to those who inquired! This pistol is no longer available.