close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Lead Pot And Molds To Make Bass Jigs And Spinner Baits

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by sgtstinger, Jul 11, 2004.

1. sgtstinger

sgtstinger

I've got a Lead Pot & Molds To Make Bass Jigs & Spinnerbaits For Sale. I also have quite a few accessories to go with the above items...

Here's the complete run-down of what I have:

C. Palmer Hot Pot 2 Lead Pot. This is the Ladle-type plug-in pot complete with base to set it on. Works Great! Quick heat-up.

Do-It Mold #SJ-4B-A Spinner Jig(Spinner Bait) Mold. This is a 4-cavity mold that will make 1 each of the following weights of spinner bait: 1/8 oz., 1/4 oz., 3/8 oz., 1/2 oz.

3 each 100-count bags of pre-formed .035 wire for 1/8 oz. & 1/4 oz. spinner baits.
    2 each 100-count bags of pre-formed .040 wire for 3/8 oz. & 1/2 oz. spinner baits.
    2 each 100-count bags Eagle Claw #253 nickle-plated hooks size #2/0 for 1/4 oz. spinner baits.
    1 each 100-count bag Eagle Claw #253 nickle-plated hooks size #3/0 for 3/8 oz. spinner baits.
    1 each 78-count bag(used a few!) Eagle Claw #253 nickle-plated hooks size #4/0 for 1/2 oz. spinner baits.

Do-It Mold #ARK-3-AY Arky Style Jig Mold with Instruction Booklet. This is a 3-cavity mold that will make 1 each of the following weights of bass jig: 1/4 oz., 3/8 oz., 1/2 oz.

1 each 50+ count bag Eagle Claw #730 hooks size #3/0 for 1/4 oz. bass jig.
    1 each 50+ count bag Eagle Claw #730 hooks size #4/0 for 3/8 oz. bass jig.
    1 each 50+ count bag Eagle Claw #730 hooks size #5/0 for 1/2 oz. bass jig.
    1 each 50-count(more?) of "Y"-type weedguards for all sizes of bass jigs.
    1 each 20-count(+/-) of fiber-type weedguards for all sizes of bass jigs.

I also have a few small ingots of lead that I can include if requested, but would prefer not due to higher shipping costs. I used easy-to-find wheel weights, available at most any tire or automotive shop.

This set-up works great! I made many lures with it and more than filled my tackle box as well as several friends' boxes.

$85/Delivered via FedEx Ground Service.

sgtstinger@netscape.net

I have a picture available upon request...

2. sgtstinger

sgtstinger

>>>I will consider trades involving the following items:

USGI 30-round AR mags(Very Good condition or better...plenty of finish left with no dents, no cracked/bent/deformed feed lips, and no mangled floorplates). Either black or green folowers are fine.

USGI 20-round M14/M1A mags in As New or Excellent condition. Prefer Borg-Warner(BRW-marked), Olin-Matheson(OM-marked) or Winchester(W-marked) mags. NO CMI-marked mags. Period.

RCBS "Rock Chucker" Reloading Press. I just want the press, no kits or dies.

Insight Technologies M-3 Light.

Other AR-related parts or items considered, just e-mail me with what you have to offer.

sgtstinger@netscape.net