close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Large PagerPal with cell phone holder

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by jfowl31, Oct 24, 2006.

1. jfowl31

jfowl31 Guest

I bought a bunch of holsters when I got my CHL, and have decided to carry on my hip OWB, so this one has to go.

Very nice design, printing is very minimal, and holster is very comfortable and 100% concealed. Perfect for those in hot weather that cant wear much to cover a holster.

Brown leather holster with a black leather cellphone holder instead of the fake plastic pager. Cell phone holder 3" tall, 2" wide, and 3/4" thick, and has a snap over the top to hold the phone in place. Holster was never carried outside of my home, but was practiced wth, so shows slight indentation from the front of the trigger guard of my G27. Holster fits ANY large/medium frame auto or revolver. Very easy to train with, comfortable to sit down with, can be drawn while sitting down.

Very neat holster selling under what a normal pagerpal sells for without the $12 cell phone holder. They normally sell for $60 plus shipping, Im selling mine as new for $40 shipped with the cellphone holder. Visit www.pagerpal.com for any info about how it works.

thanks for looking
    Jordan

jfowl31@gmail.com

SPF