close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Kimber Pro CDP **Pre Series II!!!**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Ol'Slabsides, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Ol'Slabsides

Ol'Slabsides

The title says it all...

I have for sale a Kimber Pro CDP in .45 ACP. Gun is pre-Series II, which means it doesn't have the Swartz (sp?) safety. This one is made the way JMB meant for them to be made (okay... well, after Uncle Sam made a few requests...). The original CDP's had that serious melt job on the corners and much better attention to detail than the later Series II stuff (IMHO). Haven't shot it that much, but it's never complained about any rounds that it's been fed while I've owned it.

The gun has some light wear from carry, but no abusive wear at all. Has original night sights which are beginning to dim but still work. I'll include 2 mags with the gun, and it has the original Kimber box and (I believe) manual.

I paid $760 plus shipping for the gun, will sell it for the same amount. This is a Pre-II CDP folks, not many left, and those generally go for much more. No trades, thanks.

***EDIT*** WITHDRAWN FROM LISTING, KEEPING HER!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email me at slabsides45@gmail.com

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. jeremy stanke

jeremy stanke

please someone buy this, i cant hold out much longer! how much would shipping to MI be?

3. Ol'Slabsides

Ol'Slabsides

Unsure of shipping costs, Jeremy. If you'll email me I can give you my zip, and you can check on it. Whatever the cheapest way to get there is, that's all I want to cover.

Somebody better buy this sucker before I start reconsidering...

4. Ol'Slabsides

Ol'Slabsides

Guys, thanks for your interests. I probably need to restate my price in light of the several emails I've gotten: $760 plus shipping is firm.

No fire sales, no desperation, no crack habit to feed, nada. Thanks again.

5. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

How's the feed ramp look? I know they are a little tough to shoot, but do you have any pictures of the feedramp and barrel firing chamber opening?

6. psquared4597

psquared4597

Intereted in the CDP, need to find more out about the shipping. What is the zip?

7. Ol'Slabsides

Ol'Slabsides

Zip is 38637.

Officer, I was emailing you on your EB at the exact time you posted this, lol! I can try to get some pics after work today, but it looks good to me. If I can get decent shots, I'll send them to you.

8. mikegun

mikegun

BUMP, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS GUN HAS NOT SOLD, ESPECIALLY AT THIS LOW PRICE, THESE SERIES 1 pistols go for much more then this man is asking......bump for a fine accurater carry gun......

9. Ol'Slabsides

Ol'Slabsides

Gentlemen,

On further reflection, I have opted to keep this handgun. Had not gotten it out for a while, and after handling it again and feeling the trigger... I was nuts.

Thank you for your interest, and I apologize for my withdrawal-but amazingly, I had no concrete offers at under $800. Must be divine Providence that I keep her!! Thanks mikegun!!!