close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Kahr PM9 Holsters.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Philly K-9, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Philly K-9

Philly K-9 Run! I Dare ya!

I traded-in my Kahr PM9 to get a Glock 23. I have several nice holsters to sell since I no longer have that weapon. I only owned that PM9 for a little over a year and didn’t get to carry it very often. As a result, these holsters are in really nice shape. Here ya go! All of these prices include shipping.

1) A Comp-Tac C.T.A.C. It’s like new with 1.5-inch C clips. I put “mole Skin” on the rear of the holster so it would be nice and comfortable next to my skin in warmer weather. Leave it on or take it off and the holster is still great. I’m asking for $40.00 shipped.
    SOLD and SHIPPED! Thanks!

2) A brown leather Hon Hume IWB holster. This is the one I used the most so it’s broken-in but in wonderful condition. It has a re-enforced mouth for one-handed holstering and has a metal spring clip. Very nice! I’m asking for $25.00 shipped.

3) A DeSantis Nemesis Pocket holster. “Sticks like fly paper” according to the ads. It works very well and is in new condition. I don’t like pocket carry so I’ve never used it, only tried it on. I’m asking for $20.00 shipped.

4) Last but not least is my favorite holster. I have one for my Glocks and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It’s A Like New “Tucker Gunleather” “Texas Heritage” IWB holster. All leather except for the kydex clips. It has all of the adjustment features of a C.T.A.C. but IMHO it’s WAY more comfortable. And it’s tuckable! Bought it new but never had the chance to carry with it. New it’s $90.00; I’m asking for $60.00 shipped. A really good deal for such a fantastic quality IWB holster. This holster will not disappoint you. (I think it will also fit the longer P series Kahr’s also but I’m not sure). SOLD and SHIPPED! Thanks!!!

I prefer PayPal but a M.O. will also do the trick. I promise to ship ASAP when I receive your payment. Usually the same day with either USPS or UPS. My e-mail and my PayPal address is k9callahan@msn.com . Feel free to ask a question or to just send a payment for an item you want.

Thanks a lot for looking and please have a Happy New Year!
    John

2. rk246

rk246 Firewalker

I wish these were for the pm40 I would take them all. I am afraid they would be a little tight though, the slide difference is .04 of an inch?

3. Philly K-9

All four of these holsters should be OK with a PM40. I know for sure that the Don Hume IWB, the DeSantis and the Tucker Texas Heritage WILL accept the PM40. The C.T.A.C. should but I really don't want to guess and be wrong, selling you a holster you can't use. Call Comp-Tac and ask them. It has tension screws so it should be ok but....

I'll tell you what, If you're really interested in all four of them I'll take $125.00 for the lot, shipped. If the C.T.A.C. doesn't work I'll refund the cost of it and you can send it back. No harm done.

Let me know!
    Thanks,
    John

4. VHinch

VHinch

5. Kyglock22

Kyglock22

Email and Payment sent via PayPal on the Texas Heritage...I'll take it!

These are Right Hand holsters correct?

Thanks,
    Mike

6. VHinch

VHinch

Email and payment inbound on the CTAC.

V

7. Philly K-9

Texas Heritage and the C.T.A.C. are sold and will be in the mail box today, although they won't be shipped-out until Tuesday. Sorry, I just got home from work. Day Shift. Thank-You both very much!!!

The Don Hume IWB and the DeSantis pocket holster are still available! First come, first served!

8. Philly K-9

9. Philly K-9

10. JerryinPA

JerryinPA