Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are excess to needs. They fit Glock 19 / 23 and are immediately available. The holsters are currently set up for a 1.5" belt by J-hooks or by pull-the-dot snaps. Each holster comes with both attachment methods. Extra-tuck on each holster.

Asking $70 for the Left holster and $65 for the Right holster. Postage included.

The Right holster is discounted because one of the strut screws has gone missing. I think the fairy's took it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are excess to needs. They fit Glock 19 / 23 and are immediately available. The holsters are currently set up for a 1.5" belt by J-hooks or by pull-the-dot snaps. Each holster comes with both attachment methods. Extra-tuck on each holster.

Asking $70 for the Left holster. Postage included.

The Right holster is discounted because one of the strut screws has gone missing. I think the fairy's took it.
UPDATE: Right holster sold.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Asking $70 for the Left holster and $65 for the Right holster. Postage included.

UPDATE: Both holsters sold. Thanks to all who responded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.