Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Only if you have
Seen my collection. Jake Hoback made the kwaiken popular again and was his break to fame knife and he actually designed the rolling hoback detent system to where u can adjust the strength of the detent with a small Allen key. I had the CF/blue ano to lock side; I’ll bee getting a another. It’s a big robust knife and it is marvelous design and he is the most humblest custom knife maker that literally shared his actual blueprints of his own design with the public so that Anyone could try to take a crack at buildOmg one of his designs. Great knife glws.

·
Anti-Federalist
24,275 Posts
Just to interject, if you aren't getting traction here you may try Blade Forums if you aren't already posting over there. That sort of badassery doesn't seem to sell well on firearms forums. You get a lot of the folks that will tell you they'd rather buy a gun with that kind of money. Cool knife.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Appreciate the suggestion and will check it out. I’ve been surprised at so little interest in this as I know what it is and how tough they are to come by.

·
Anti-Federalist
24,275 Posts
Appreciate the suggestion and will check it out. I’ve been surprised at so little interest in this as I know what it is and how tough they are to come by.

It costs $30 for a Gold Membership so you can sell but I moved 2 Northwood Jacks, an Emerson P-Tac and a ZT 350 in about 6 hours. Stuff like what you have doesn't sit very long. Good luck.

Reactions: Parausa
1 - 15 of 15 Posts