Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Snub Lover
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All holsters are Right Hand Draw
Top Left: PWL (Price Western Leather) Four Slot Pancake holster for J-Frames (fits small frame Taurus and Charter Arms Revolvers, too) in excellent condition. Can be worn extreme high-ride, straight draw, cross draw, FBI cant. Conceals very well under a polo or T-shirt and has a reinforced mouth that stays open. These retail for around $100, I am selling for $70/shipped to CONUS.

Top Right: Galco USA (Ultimate Second Amendment) IWB holster for J-Frames (fits small frame Taurus and Charter Arms Revolvers, too) straight drop cant in excellent condition. Retails for around $70, I am selling for $50/shipped to CONUS.REDUCED TO $40/shipped

Bottom Left: SOLD PENDING FUNDS Sideguard Minimal Standard IWB holster for J-Frames (fits small frame Taurus and Charter Arms Revolvers, too) in like new condition. Straight drop cant, and though the mouth isn't reinforced, it does stay open fairly well for reholstering. These sell for $35/Shipped and a four-five week wait, I am selling for $35/shipped to CONUS with no wait.

Bottom Right: Galco MX7 Matrix Snap on Belt holster for Glocks in 9mm, 40S&W, and .357 SIG. Retails for $28, I am selling for $20/shipped to CONUS. REDUCED TO $16/shipped

All payments by USPS Money order. Can't do Paypal right now due to some account issues, so please don't ask or put those "conditional offers" up. The shipped price and a FTF price are the same. Please, no trade offers. Use email function to make your offer as I have these listed on multiple boards. Please mention which board you saw them on.

·
Snub Lover
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTT. Feel free to make offers "What will you takes?" and Lowballs will be ignored or possibly responded to in a sarcastic manner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts