close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS in Orlando, FL - H&K P2000sk w/ 2 mags and 4 holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Bibbs, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Bibbs

Bibbs

I've been laid off and need to sell my prized gun :crying:. It is a .40 H&K P2000sk SA/DA. It comes with two nine round magazines and four holsters. The holsters include a Desantis Tuck This II holster, Fobus paddle holster, Galco Matrix holster and a Bulman TSAP IWB holster. It also comes with the H&K gun case and replaceable handle strap to fit it to your hand size. I would like to get $700 for the gun. It is in perfect condition, has had less than 500 rounds through it and has been impeccably cleaned and maintained on a bi-monthly basis and immediately after any trip to the gun range. I am in Orlando but can meet somebody as long as it isn't an unreasonable distance from here. If you're interested then e-mail me or call/text (text preferred) 321-443-2418. If you have any questions then let me know, I can send pics upon request.

2. Bibbs

Bibbs

I also have 19 rounds of .40 self defense ammo that I'll include.

3. coppereclipse

coppereclipse C&OInvestigator

Would you consider a trade plus $200 cash, for a 4" barrelled SS .357 magnum Ruger security six revolver? - Brian

4. Domestic615

Domestic615 OD G19

Just sold my p2000sk 9mm i miss it already someone will be very happy with this gun and thats more then a fair asking price.