Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRADE PENDING

I bought this recently from an estate sale....unfortunately I spent a little too much at this past weekend's nation's gun show...

It is a Series 70 Government Model....from what I can tell it is all original..it still has the Colette bushing and Colt Medallion grips...I don't have the box

Serial number dates the gun's manufacture to 1977..I would rate the bluing between 80-90%....it has some thinning towards the nose, as was common, but its in great shape overall...

I would like $740 FTF for it, or $775 shipped

I apologize for the crappy pictures...I have a crappy camera....the spots that look like they are probably camera glare, are....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
>>What would be of interest to you regarding trade...?

I would prefer handguns, as I have had shoulder surgery in the last 8 months and rifle shooting still is hard....

I am a glock fan, so they are always consider...maybe a G19...i am open to negotiations of course too

if you have something you don't want, and you want a classic colt, and i can probably resell what you have for what i want to get out of this, I am up for trading and doing the leg work for you....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also...price reduced to $700 FTF and $735 shipped

that is glare, not wear, in front of the slide serrations, and towards the nose....there is wear on the bluing..but not THAT much

1 - 7 of 7 Posts