Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I begin, a few caveats:

1) I am not interested in trades currently. I am in deep. Those of you that are married understand. My wife is very understanding of my addiction (she bought me a M82A1 as my 10th anniversary present)....she also is beginning to look at rehab programs....'nuff said.

2) The prices you see are FTF. I will ship these guns for $50, FedEx Priority Overnight, to your FFL. That is non-negotiable. The last I gun I shipped cost me $61, and I have a FedEx account, so you are getting a deal as it is.

3) I am leaving for 10 days on Wednesday night. So if it is a FTF, it needs to be completed by then, or it can be done the weekend of the 23rd when I am back. If it is being shipped I need cash and FFL in hand Wednesday mid-day so I can ship before I leave Wednesday evening, or you wait until I return.

4) For you FTF guys, I live in SW Prince William, and prefer VA Arms as a meeting spot. That can be negotiated, but as a stay at home dad my leash is 6 and 2 year old boys.

5) Please don't lowball. All of these guns are extremely fairly priced. I have been selling firearms on the net for a while now, I am privvy to values. You are getting good prices. Can you find it cheaper? Maybe, maybe not. All my guns are taken extremely well care of, and you will get good service from me.

1) Sig P228 Factory Nickel Two Tone: This gun is NOT a CPO. It is a W. German gun, with matching serial numbers on the slide and frame. It comes in the original Sig cardboard box, with 5 magazines (1 sig 10 rnd, 1 mecgar 10 rnd, 3 mecgar 15 rounders). It has dimming Sig Factory Night Sights on it. THe date code is KB. It is in great shape. I would like $600 for this FTF

2) Colt 1991A1 customized by Novak's. Before anyone asks, I do not have the build sheet. I am the second owner of the gun, sorry. I don't know if you can give a serial number to Novak's and get that. THis is a 1991A1 base gun that has been heavily customized including: New trigger, skeleton hammer, Novak Night Sights, Vertical Front Slide Serrations, Beavertail fitted and installed, 20 LPI front strap checkering (may be 25, i dont know), KART NM barrel, full length guide rod....this is a great gun. THe finish looks to me like bead blast blue...it is probably between 70-80% finish now. At any rate, comes with 1 magazine. $850.....the barrel, front strap treatment, dovetail sight cuts, vert front slide serrations and night sights alone will cost you almost what I am asking for the gun....this is a great deal.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts