Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P250 is SOLD/M&P has deal pending

What can I say, I'm fickle....so these are up for sale...

1) H&K P30...I fell in love with this gun, I truly believe H&K has a true winner on their hands....I still, though, am not acclimating to the DA first trigger pull...this is not unique to the P30...I dont shoot DA/SA Sigs well either...or CZs in DA...etc...anyway

I am the first owner of this gun, I bought it new, and have put 1000ish rounds through it....I take good care of my guns, so I have basically just loosened up the trigger for you...it comes with FIVE factory magazines, and the box, etc....I would like $700 for this FTF...

2) DEAL PENDING M&P 9mm....I am the second owner of this gun, the first owner is a S&W armorer from VA Arms....I am just one of the rare idiots that likes Glocks better than M&Ps...what can I say....the gun comes in the factory case, 2 magazines, and with Novak-style Night Sights installed...also the previous owner did a very nice, crisp trigger job on it...as an FYI...I cannot find the small backstrap...also, the gun has a custom steel guide recoil rod.....$440 FTF

3) SOLD Sig P250...I took this as partial trade on my other P30....it is the two tone p250...i wish Sig would offer this gun with a striker fired trigger, but that will never happen...it comes with FOUR magazines (thats 3 extra, these guns only ship with one mag, unless something has changed).....$540 FTF

Please don't lowball me on these guns, they are all fairly priced: 1) you are getting $120 in extra magazines with the P30, 2) yes I know Bud's has M&Ps for $440 shipped, but then you pay the transfer fee, and the gun has $100 night sights on it..plus a custom trigger job; 3) the P250 is the same as the P30...$120 extra in mags..

I am not terribly interested in trades but I may consider the following:

1) G34

2) 2nd Gen G19

3) Maybe another G17

4) Maybe a P7M8

5) Possibly a G21SF

6) Maybe a 1911 of some sort

7) who knows, try me out, but I prefer handguns to longguns b/c the range I shoot at is handgun only

·
Registered
173 Posts
PM Sent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts