close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS in New England: Burton Custom Snowboard Package

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bigrob215, Feb 14, 2006.

1. bigrob215

bigrob215 Rock Star

Burton snowboard package

- New 162cm Burton Custom Limited Edition 2005, white bottom, brown ostrich leather top, never ridden! ($599)

- Like New Large 2004 burton SI-X Step Bindings, white and black ($200)

- Used 2003 Burton Moto Step In Boots, Mens 11, were rentals bought them from a co-worker who worked at Attitash, good condition, navy blue with black and orange trim ($100)

-New 2005 Burton 166 board bag with backpack straps, black ($50)

-New 2005 Burton Day hiker backpack, brick and grey, camelbak bladder compatible, taken out of package ($70)

-Used 2004 Anon Googles, used, good condtion, Grey, amber lenses, yellow trim ($40)

-New Black DEMON waterproof gloves , mens XL but fit like a large ($50)

-Various Burton tools, waxes, board locks ($40)

I thought I was going to start boarding this year but never got to it and never will since i am in the process of buying a house and working a ton of overtime. most of the gear is NEW unless stated USED. the prices listed are what i paid. i paid over $1100.00 for everything this year as you can see, the board alone was about $700. Will meet buyer halfway in the south of boston area. Call me at 781-831-3056 if interested. Asking $700 but will entertain offers. Will not split up the package. Will trade for Ma compliant handguns. Thanks, ROB