close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Holsters (cleaning out holster drawer) MA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by The Goose, Jun 18, 2006.

1. The Goose

The Goose

I am cleaning out my holster drawer. All but one of the holsters listed are right handed. They range from never used to lightly used. At worst some have a scratch or two, but all are in great condition. Most are for guns that I no longer own. I am selling most of them for approximately half of what I paid. Cost does not include shipping. I imagine that shipping would run $5 - $8.00 or so, I will find out. As an option I live in Burlington,MA and have an office in Stoneham, MA so if you want to arrange a pick up and save the shipping that is also possible.

FTF I would prefer cash. If being shipped then Money Order is best. I do not have photos and will not have photos. Go to the holster manufacturers respective websites to view. Thanks for looking and I hope you find something of interest.

Kramer Confidant holster shirt/white/2XL/never worn: $25.00

Galco PLE paddle holster with retention strap/black/ bought for wife’s Sig 239 which fit nicely: $40.00

Galco M7X Matrix Thermoplastic/black/ fits Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32,33,34,35: SOLD

Galco Scout IWB clip on / Natural / LEFT HANDED / Sig 232: $35.00

Fist #12 Basic OWB/ Brown/ Sig 229/ this is a great holster. When I had a 229 I took a combat handgun class with holster, a great functioning holster: SOLD

Fist #22 Secret System/ tuckable/ black/ J frame: SOLD

High Noon Topless OWB/ Black/ Sig 220: $35.00

Desantis Gunny Sack II/ fanny pack holster/ blue/ fits small revolver, Sig 239, G26 etc: $35.00

High Noon Bottom Line/ MOB holster/ Natural/ made for S&W 99 Compact .40, but fits my G26 perfectly: $35.00

Brommeland Def-Con OWB/ Black/ Gary Brommeland had a couple of these that he made for Demo purposes and sold for $50.00 each, but looks brand new. Gary is a master craftsman and this holster usually sells for $100/ made for 5” 1911 style: $25.00 (SOLD)

Bladetech Kydex IWB/ black/ loops/ Sig 229: $30.00

K&D Pocket Defender Convertible/ pocket holster/ Brown/ J frame:SOLD

Pager Pal/ Tan/ small (j frame)/ in keeping with forum rules I will charge $1.00 for this holster. I cannot in good conscience charge more: SOLD

5.11 Tactical Vest / Tan/ 2XL/ never worn: SOLD

Site Lite SL-100 Mag Laser Boresighter/ fits rifles & pistols .22 - .50 and shotguns 20-12 gauge/ NIB: $50.00

2. pops572

pops572

I'll take this:
    Brommeland Def-Con OWB/ Black/ Gary Brommeland had a couple of these that he made for Demo purposes and sold for $50.00 each, but looks brand new. Gary is a master craftsman and this holster usually sells for $100/ made for 5” 1911 style: $25.00

Email me with payment instructions. Thanks David

3. The Goose

The Goose