Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS: HK USP compact 9mm, Variant 1 with safety/decocker, AH (2007) date code. This Gun is in Excellent condition with less than 100 rounds thru it. Outstanding CCW you can carry cocked and locked. I had New Meprolight night sights installed last month ( I have the reciept). Green front and Yellow rears. I think that this is the best combo as the yelows are not as bright making front sight easier to focus on. Also have HK case, manual, lock, ect... Asking $550 FTF or buyer pays actual shipping. Price is firm and not looking for trades. Located in Jacksonville, FL.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Man I wish you were looking for a fullsize H&K 45. I'm trying to sell my 45. If I sell it, I will purchase your 9mm if you still have it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still available. As for the shipping questions to particular area codes, I will ask for $40 for shipping and anything left will be refunded along with the gun. This is for shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Not to CA beacuse my FFL does not ship there anymore due to crazy paperwork requirements.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I sent you a pm a few days ago. My offer still stands if you are intrested, if not here's a free bump.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts