Glock Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Sold Pending Funds. Thanks.***

For sale is my Heckler & Koch USP 45 Compact, Variant 1. It is an "AI" date code with the “DE” marking on the slide.

I bought it new few months ago as a stand-in for my M1911-A1, and after going thru a couple hundred rounds, it just isn’t for me. It has been superbly reliable thru the 225 rounds I’ve put thru it (150 = Magtech 45A 230gr FMJ; 75 = 230gr Ranger T)

Comes with all shown in photos.

Includes all the original box and paperwork, locks, etc. I had an HK armorer replace the HK factory three-dot sights with Meprolight Tru-Dot green night sights 10 months ago. You get the Meprolight packaging with the original factory HK non-night sights, too.

Also are total of four factory 8rd HK 45 compact magazines. The original pistol came with two mags: one with finger rest baseplate, and one with flat baseplate. I replaced all three extended finger-rest baseplates with flat factory baseplates for concealed carry purposes, but you can have them all. That’s why there’s three extended finger-rest baseplates and not four.

In addition to the original factory 3.86" barrel, it also comes with a factory HK 4.46” threaded tactical barrel. The serial number of the extended barrel is different from the pistol because the barrel was purchased new separately. This DOES have a black HK factory barrel o-ring already installed and lubed. Please note barrel has “AI” date code.

Also included with a Don Hume JIT Slide holster for the USP, as well as a Don Hume D417 magazine carrier with an integral belt loop. Both are in saddle brown and purchased brand new.

I am asking $820.00 delivered to your FFL for everything as shown and discussed. I will gladly accept money orders for the purchase, or personal checks if you allow time for clearance of funds. Pistol ships same day with money orders.

I have approximately $1400 put into this thing as is with all extra stuff, but we gotta do what we gotta do.

Ships to your FFL. The only trade I'm interested in is a mint Series I Kimber Royal Classic with all box and papers.

ETA: I'm doing medical missions right now, so please bear with me if my replies are not instantaneous. I have patients in rough areas who need care and I won't always be near internet connections, but I will do my best to get back to you asap.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts