close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS HK P7 PSP w/ Tripps Hard Chrome, Night Sights, and 3 mags (PA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dusty78, Mar 25, 2010.

1. dusty78

dusty78

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS** a Grade B HK P7 (PSP style) 9mm pistol that has been hard chromed by Tripps Research. I collect HK P7's and traded for this one a few days ago but since then I found another P7M8 at a really good price so this one must go. the gun is near mint and has only had 50 rounds through it after the hard chrome job by Tripps. The only blemish is a small section on the right side of the slide on the cocking serration where some discoloration in the chrome is visble (see picture below.) Tripps continues to warranty their work so I am sure that they will take care of it for you if you like, the build sheet from Tripps will be included. The gun comes with 3 factory mags (all hard chromed), original box, and manual. The gun also has 08 date coded Trijicon night sights installed (factory sights are also included.)

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

$925 shipped or $885 FTF in the Pittsburgh PA area

NO Trades, payment via USPS Postal Money Order or Gunpal + 3.5% only, NO PAYPAL.

**Email me at huerta.dustin@gmail.com with questions, first to email me an "I'll take it" gets it. Please do not send any PM's or IM's, email only**

This gun is listed on multiple forums

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. rhinosaurus

rhinosaurus

3. silversport

silversport

not that he needs my help but buy in confidence with Dustin and Tripp's did (they no longer do) the best hard chrome there is...If I had a spare Grand laying around...:whistling:...everything I wanted to do to my P7 but never got around to it...nice!

Bill

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  4. dusty78

dusty78

BTT with a $75 reduction. thanks

5. June4th

June4th

I'll take it. Thanks,