close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS-H&K USPc .40-VA-Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JBarbaresi, Oct 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

I'm looking to sell my HK USP compact in .40 cal. It comes with two high capacity 12 round magazines and all original factory inclusions. I have owned this gun since 2005 and have only brought it to the range a handful of times, it has exactly 600 rounds through it, all WWB and Federal Champion FMJ ball ammo. It is in excellent condition, very clean, and only shows minor wear on the major frictions points (top of barrel and chamber). I am in the military and take very good care of all my weapons, this one included. This has never been used as a carry piece or anything else outside of the 6 range trips its had. I am located in northern VA, Stafford to be exact. Will only accept cash or certified bank check. Must be able to show proof of VA residency or military ID at transaction. Willing to travel up to 1 hour if you wish to view the handgun prior to purchase, but if you are sure you want it I will consider travelling further. Also included is a very very lightly used Galco Summer Comfort holster (lightly used prior to being gifted to me). I am asking $599 but will consider all reasonable offers so please don't hesitate to ask. I also have 100 rounds of Federal Champion range ammo that I will throw in to the deal, and if interested in purchasing for an additional fee I have 100 rounds of Federal HST 165gr HP for carry/SD purposes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

3. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi