close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wts Gould and Goodrich Shoulder holster

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by fl83, Jan 29, 2006.

1. fl83

fl83

Brown Right hand glock 17/19/26 shoulder holster in good condition brown in color, comes with extra mag pouch and cuff case, Brown in color miami style. Also have a Bud K. Marine core fighting knife with a cool looking polymer sheath. Make an offer.

2. beantown

beantown

I sent a money order for the agreed on amount for this over a month ago and the seller has not sent the item and has not responded to 4 or 5 emails asking what is going on. He responded once to say that he would let me know when the money order arrived but nothing since then???

Does anyone know anything about this person? He seems to have a number of posts over a period of time so this seems inexplicable.

I don't want to post his name/address here but would appreciate it if anyone on the board knows him and could check to see what is going on.

Thanks in advance, this is really strange, not at all the kind of experience i've had with a number of other board members.

BT

3. boze2043

boze2043

Do what I did. I bought some car parts from a guy on eBay and had the same problem as you. I went to the post office and had them track the money order. I received a copy of the money order that was signed by the guy I sent it to and the bank he cashed it at also stamped the back of the MO. I copied the e-mails I sent him and the "1" e-mail he sent me that said he never received the MO. I looked up the phone number for the police department in his city using Google. I called the police dept. and they made a report on wire fraud. I faxed copies of my evidence then mailed a copy to the police dept. They verified at his bank that he signed the MO and they arrested him. I got my $30.00 back even though I told them I wanted noting from him, I just wanted him locked up. He was fined $1100.00 and got 2 years probation plus time in jail before he posted bail. Because he sent me an invoice through eBay it was wire fraud which is a felony instead of theft that at just $30.00 would have been a misdemeanor.

4. beantown

beantown

Thanks Boze2043 for the info but I'm still hoping that it isn't anything like that. It seems most likely that the seller has in some manner gone incommunicado, I find it hard to believe with that history on this site he would suddenly become larcenous over the 60$ for a shoulder holster, that just doesn't make sense.

On the other hand I still haven't heard back from him and it is rather frustrating. I'm hoping someone else on the site will have knowledge of the seller and can guide me towards a resolution to this issue.

5. gurn

gurn

Email me. He owes me $70 for ammo he posted around the same time as your holster too. He used the name Ryan Laney. I have his address and info.

6. beantown

beantown

Yes, I have his address as well, just didn't think it was appropriate to "out" somebody on the boards. I would like to understand what is going on here. They guy had a number of posts over a good period of time so I can't believe he would just throw it all up for a couple of bucks. Seems more likely that "life intefered" in some way to keep him from honoring his deals. Just wish someone on this board had more contact info for him, like a phone number or direct email so we could get in touch to find out what the story is.

7. maddawg918

maddawg918

Well Bean, this is just my .02. If it were me, I'd out him. I mean, unless he is in the hospital in a coma, I can't concieve of any reason he wouldn't have responded. If his pc took a dive, he can use a friend's or go to the library for that matter. He has had more than enough time to respond. Do what boze said, press the matter. You have been more than patient, moreso than I would be. But that's just my .02.