close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Good Computer Memory & AGP Video Card (pics)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by LaVaDog, Mar 22, 2006.

1. LaVaDog

LaVaDog Surefirefanatic

I am selling some OCZ memory....2/ 256 sticks. I am asking for $50.- shipped for them. I don't want to split the memory sticks up for they were tested at OCZ as a dual channel pair and are supposed to be the best mated pair in characteristics. Here are some specs:

OCZ Performance Series PC-4200 memory is specifically designed for high frequency operation on Intel i865 and i875 chipset based motherboards through OCZ’s HyperSpeed® technology. It is capable of reaching outrageous speeds of up to 533MHz at CL 3-4-4-8. Because these modules contain special PCB’s and firmware to allow the module to run at the highest possible frequencies, timings lower than CL 3-4-4-8 may not be possible, regardless of the module frequency.
    Every Dual Channel Kit from OCZ is hand tested as a matched pair across a wide variety of motherboards to ensure flawless performance on most motherboards.
    Additionally, OCZ PC-4200 Performance Series memory features OCZ EVP® Extended Voltage Protection, a feature allowing performance enthusiasts to tweak their systems up to a VDIMM of 2.9V ± 5% without invalidating their OCZ Lifetime Warranty!

ULN Technology: (U)ltra (L)ow (N)oise shielded PCB
    Lifetime Warranty
    512MB
    Copper Heatspreader
    Featuring OCZ HyperSpeed® technology for outrageous top end speeds
    Optimized for High Speed applications on Intel i865/i875 chipsets
    533Mhz CL 3-4-4-8
    2.8 volts
    EVP®(Extended Voltage Protection) Technology allowing up to 2.9 volts DDR while maintaining full warranty
    184 Pin Dimm
    Unbuffered

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LaVaDog

LaVaDog Surefirefanatic