Both SOLD

Both below have had their trigger guards thinned and undercut by me. They look good, but not what you would get from a professional shop. And after the Jan. 1st, I won't be able to accept any electronic payment due to the new tax code reporting.

Glock 42 .380 ACP in Excellent + condition. I bought this new about a year ago. I maybe have 50 rounds through it. This gun is ammo particular and likes hotter .380 loads (or I was limp wristing it). It worked great with fiocchi ball ammo, Golden Sabre, and Buffalo bore +P. But didn't like hornady XTP & Precision one (wouldn't eject/short stroke). I contribute this to the dual recoil spring they use in these? Anyway, like any gun, always check your carry ammo for function. Front Ameriglo night sight with orange outer circle & rear serrated black. Comes with original box, paperwork, Hogue grip, & 4 mags (2 six rounders, 1 seven, & 1 eight). Excellent gun, I just rarely shoot or carry it.
$425 Shipped insured to your FFL from me with copy of my AZ DL. FFL shipped only, no local pick-up. Make sure your FFL will receive from non. M/O, Bank/cashier check, Zelle, PP F&F. Can't ship where gun is illegal.

This started life as a Glock 23. I sold the upper & added a Glock 9mm ejector to the frame. The upper is a like new 9mm RMR cut OD green slide from AIM Surplus with Aim Surplus flush cut barrel. All upper internals and guide rod are also from Aim Surplus. Includes Ameriglo N/S with orange outer circle & black rear sight. Extended slide stop, Hogue FG rubber grips, & plug. Also have the hard case the G23 originally came in. And one 15 round Factory G19 mag.
$425 Shipped insured to your FFL from me with copy of my AZ DL. FFL shipped only, no local pick-up. Make sure your FFL will receive from non. M/O, Bank/cashier check, Zelle, PP F&F. Can't ship where gun is illegal.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Color got washed in pics. Here's another pic. Threaded War Poet barrel not included.