close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Glock / Sig holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by jayhuh, Apr 4, 2010.

1. jayhuh

jayhuh

Selling the following:

1. Galco Silhouette model thumb break holster for a medium frame Glock. Since it's a slide type holster it will fit 17, 19, 26 etc. models. Tan, right handed. Also comes with a Galco QMC single magazine holder for a similiar sized Glock. This has a belt clip attachment. Asking $40.00 shipped for both.

2. Comp-Tac Infidel, IWB holster for a Glock 26/27. Black, right handed. New in bag. Comes with the belt clip and a set of leather belt loops, both for a 1.5 inch belt. Asking 40.00.

3. Kramer, belt scabbard holster for a Sig P220R/226R. This is a black, right handed horsehide holster made for 1.5 nch belts. I've only checked it for fit. Never worn. Asking 85.00.

4. Bianchi, UM84/92 miltary flap holster. I think that this is made for a Beretta 92, but I used if for my Glock 17. I also have the thigh extender and the quad magazine case. (the magazine case will not fit Glock mags. Sig 226 or Beretta 92 only). The holster, extender and mag. case are black. Asking 35.00 for all.

5. Mitch Rosen single magazine carrier. This is made for Glock 9/40 mags and for a right handed shooter (worn on left side). It is black and the belt slots are 1.5 inch. Asking 35.00. SPF

I don't accept PayPal. Prices include shipping via USPS to US addresses only. Email me at jerhuh@hotmail.com and I'll send photos.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  2. jayhuh

jayhuh

Tuesday TTT Bump

3. Bprepared

Bprepared

is the comptac the slide version?>

4. jayhuh

jayhuh

The Comp-Tac is NOTthe slide version. Made specfic for the "Baby" Glocks.

5. jayhuh

jayhuh

Saturday AM bump

6. ctkenc

ctkenc

I'll take the Infidel ... have sent you a PM.
    Please get back to me with the arrangement details for getting the payment to you.
    thanks,
    Ken
    in Connecticut

7. ctkenc

ctkenc

JAYUH,
    Never heard back from you ... I'd like to move on with buying a Holster elsewhere if this is not going anywhere. :wavey:
    If I don't hear from you by this afternoon, then please consider my Offer "WITHDRAWN" so I can buy one somewhere else.
    Please let me know,
    Thanks,
    Ken

8. ctkenc

ctkenc

Offer to purchase the Infidel is Withdrawn, or Canceled :wavey:
    ... have not had a reply from Seller and I need to get on with the purchase process.

Sorry