Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:

G34 Storm Lake Barrel, unknown # of rds, $65

G19 Lone Wolf Threaded Barrel with 3 Port Carver Compensator, 500 rds approx., $95 (paid $190 Oct. 09)

5 +0 Pearce Finger Extensions for Compact/SubCompact Glock Magazines, $20 (Used one time by the way)

Sorry, no pictures because someone stole my digital camera. USPS Money Order only. Thanks for looking, PM if interested or if you have questions.

·
Packin' Heat
1,003 Posts
For Sale:

G34 Storm Lake Barrel, unknown # of rds, $65

G19 Lone Wolf Threaded Barrel with 3 Port Carver Compensator, 500 rds approx., $95 (paid $190 Oct. 09)

5 +0 Pearce Finger Extensions for Compact/SubCompact Glock Magazines, $20 (Used one time by the way)

Sorry, no pictures because someone stole my digital camera. USPS Money Order only. Thanks for looking, PM if interested or if you have questions.
So is the Compensator threaded onto the barrel? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I am not familiar with it.

·
Registered
10,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So is the Compensator threaded onto the barrel? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I am not familiar with it.
Not a stupid question at all. Yes, the compensator threads onto the barrel and absolutely destroys muzzle flip. I would say it feels like somewhere between .22lr and 9mm in terms of straight back recoil.

·
Gort
332 Posts

I will take it!!!

PM sent.

·
Registered
10,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G19 LWD Barrel and Carver Comp sold to Speed Weapon for $95, I'll pick up the shipping.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll take the G34 Storm Lake barrel for $65.
Check your PM.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
Next in line on the Pearce Extensions

·
Registered
10,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pearce Extensions sold to turbobrian, stormcaller is next should it not work out. Thank you all for your interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts