Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Glock 48 only has 50 rounds through it. Comes as shown in photos and all of the stock parts as well. Also comes with concealment express IWB holster and a De Santis black leather thumb break scabbard holster. The pistol has Ameri-glo Spartan operator night sights, Zev pro curve trigger, shield arms metal mag release, over watch precision NP3 coated minus connector, over watch precision NP3 coated safety plunger, Ghost extended bullet slide release, Ghost turbo marine spring cups, Talon rubber grip wrap, and a spare Suarez flat trigger shoe. Will come with 2 magazines. One of the magazines is a barely used Shield arms 15 round magazine. I have the original box and all of the original paperwork with it as well. I am asking $750 for the whole set up shipped. I am located in NJ. I accept Pay-Pal and Venmo. I will consider trades for AR uppers they unfortunately have to be 14.5'' with pinned brake or 16'' barrel, also will trade for AR complete rifles if I need to put cash on my end to make the deal fair I will,

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just wondering, does your FFL let you take a complete AR that is non-NJ compliant, transfer it to you as an "other" without the stock, and put on a brace?
I would have to ask but I do have a manufacturing FFL that takes non NJ compliant rifles and makes them compliant just a matter of how much I’m willing to pay them. What do you have ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts