Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 9 of these 15 rd mags, I sold my glock .40, so I don't need them anymore. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or if you would like to see them. I am asking $25 each or $200 for the whole lot. Shipping will be the exact amount so once i package it up i will price it on usps.com and give you the amount.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They will work for all three, they are full size, so on the 23 (sub-compact) they work and shoot but stick out of the bottom.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all, I didn't really know what to list these at, so if this is a little high, could someone please let me know, I don't mind constructive criticism.

·
Banned
437 Posts
Hey all, I didn't really know what to list these at, so if this is a little high, could someone please let me know, I don't mind constructive criticism.
mjslaugh, their are websites that sell these mags at 17.99 new. If the mags are used but like new or they are in very good condition . I think $15 per mag would be fair. If they are very used (like range mags) I think in the $13 range would be fair. but as JBP55 said, it all depends on the condition of the mags. That is my honest opinion.

·
Banned
437 Posts
everywhere that had them for 17.99 is now sold out.... im going to post mine for $20 each
They are backordered, not sold out. omb always says backordered while they are re-stocking but the price is still the same. I've bought them while on back order before at omb for 17.99 and they ship once they come in (usually just a few days later) Goodluck and heres a free bump.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well than mixed answers, how about this anyone seriously wants one or all make me an offer, does that sound fair all??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay so I am getting pm and everything so I better specify. With the information provided I will take $18 a piece for them. I think this is a good deal I was shocked when I saw the prices they are going for, I came to my original amount b/c the ones I saw listed were $35 each, but there are places to get them for $20, all the ones I looked at for that or less don't have them available so I will deal a bit if you want the lot, but otherwise $18 a piece.

Thanks all, I appreciate the input.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay after very little response at $18 a piece I am tired of these and want to get ride of them, the first person that wants them can have em for $120 shipping and all.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
P.M. sent. I will take them.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Payment sent for the mags, thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts