Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is my G29 along with ammo and accessories. The gun is a former range rental that I bought a few months ago. It seems very tight although it could use having the slide refinished. There are no dings in the slide, it's just that the bluing is not very good. Glock charges $40 to refinish it. It has std. plastic sights and the frame is in good shape. The gun was made in 12/96 and is one of the first G29's ever made. It doesn't have the light rail on it. I would rate the finish on the gun at around 70-75%. The gun comes with two mags one is original and one is new, the old one needs a new spring. I also have the box for the gun.

I'm also including the ammo for it which includes 150 rounds of Double Tap, 300 rds. of Georgia Arms target ammo, and 20 rds. of Winchester STHP's. I also have 2 Pierce +0 mag extensions and a grip plug for it.

If anyone wants pictures send me your email addy and I'll email you a couple. Price is $500 for everything + shipping &/or FFL fee. Thanks for looking.

edit: Since I haven't had any luck finding a local buyer I have decided that I will ship it. Price for the gun with the original mag is $350 + $60 to cover FFL fees. If the gun buyer wants the 2nd (new) mag & accessories add $25, or I will sell them seperately for $30 shipped. The ammo I will sell for $140 + $20 shipping, I don't want to split up the ammo.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced. I would consider trades for semi-auto shotguns like Remy 11-87 or Beretta 390. Also interested in Ruger D/A revolvers especially a Super Redhawk 454 Casuell. Sorry not interested in semi-auto handguns .

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, on second thought I would consider a decent 1911 45acp as long as it didn't have an internal lock.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Btt..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btt..

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
500 is a little high for an older 29 isn't it? what part of socal are you in?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Covina, which is about 30ish miles east of LA. I think $500 is very fair considering I'm including 470 rds of ammo and accessories. I don't honestly think you'll find a better deal some where else.

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
I'm in Covina, which is about 30ish miles east of LA. I think $500 is very fair considering I'm including 470 rds of ammo and accessories. I don't honestly think you'll find a better deal some where else.
I can aquire a new 29 for around that price.. and this is in California!

Best of luck.. free up:supergrin:

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
I'll tell you what, i'de be willing to buy just the gun for a little more than 300 if he was willing to part.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sure wish I knew where you guys were buying new G29's for only $300, that's less than dealer cost. The dealers near me sell new 29's for $600, even on sale they sell for $549. Used ones normally sell for around $450 in perfect shape. I realize this one is old and the finish is not perfect, but I'm just not willing to give it away. The lowest amount I would accept for the gun only is $350. If I can't sell it for that much than I would rather just keep it.

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
I sure wish I knew where you guys were buying new G29's for only $300, that's less than dealer cost. The dealers near me sell new 29's for $600, even on sale they sell for $549. Used ones normally sell for around $450 in perfect shape. I realize this one is old and the finish is not perfect, but I'm just not willing to give it away. The lowest amount I would accept for the gun only is $350. If I can't sell it for that much than I would rather just keep it.
I wasn't talking about a new G29, I was talking about yours. And I do think 350 is a decent price for your 29 without anything.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ad modified to include shipping option.

·
pho_kit_all
895 Posts
$500 is MORE than fair for the G29 you're listing.

I suggest if ANYONE can come forward and say they get NEW G29's in CALIFORNIA for the price you claim, either put up or shut up.

All glocks have increased in price as of 1.1.08, so if you got a source lets hear it. If not, move the f-on.

Bro, head to calguns too. At least there people don't ***** about price like here.

·
Ελλάδα
397 Posts
$500 is MORE than fair for the G29 you're listing.

I suggest if ANYONE can come forward and say they get NEW G29's in CALIFORNIA for the price you claim, either put up or shut up.

All glocks have increased in price as of 1.1.08, so if you got a source lets hear it. If not, move the f-on.

Bro, head to calguns too. At least there people don't ***** about price like here.
O really? I posted up above that I believed his price was fair. WHy are you posting in this thread if your not interested anyway. And why use fowl language to try and prove a point that you can't make?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 26 Posts