Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I am located in Columbus, OH and if it is not a gun I will ship for whatever shipping costs to your location. If it is a firearm, I would prefer face to face transaction. The prices on the firearms are firm. Everything I am selling is in perfect working condition, but if you have a question as to the condition of something please feel free to ask. PM me, write on here, or if you want a quicker response, email me at [email protected]
Prices, details, and pictures of everything should be up shortly, but I will start with the pistol.

Glock 26 purchased brand new on June 2007 and has about 500-600 winchester white box through it and another 100 winchester ranger hollowpoint. I carried it in the ankle holster or a blade-tech iwb for the past year. The pistol has worked flawlessly, never a single jam. It has factory sights, and comes with (2) ten round magazines, case and everything normally held within, (1) A&G magazine grip that works with 17/22 mags in 26/27 size pistols, (1) Pierce grip extension, and a Galco Ankle Glove holster. The pistol runs well and is just broken in.

$460.00 takes it all F2F and $420.00 for everything minus the ankle holster. ****Pistol Sold Pending Funds, Ankle holster still availalbe****

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*****SOLD*****

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge with 3 inch mag chamber, 21 inch barrel, and a modified choke currently installed, but it has the ability to screw in different chokes. Advantage camoflage stock and forearm. It has some cosmetic flaws that normally exist after a few seasons in the woods, but no rust or damage otherwise. What else can I say, it is a 4 year old, used 870. $200.00******SOLD ******

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Springfield Armory Gen II 4-14X56mm Scope with sunshade and butler creek flip-up covers. I just took this off of my Savage model 10 .308 that consistantly grouped FGMM right under an inch at 200 yards, so it is in fine operating condition with a few marks that are visible in the photos. Of all the things I am selling, this one makes me the saddest to let go of. $325.00

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

*****G-code OWB holster that fits Glock 21/20 with or without ambi-safeties. It is labeled 21/30, but I have never had a 30 to put in it. $20.00 *****SOLD PENDING FUNDS.*****

Leupold STD high (30mm) rings and base that I used for the scope above. They are for a Savage model 10 RH. $25

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Brand New USMC Kabar knife $45

Large IIIA vest from that is on the old side. Soft trauma plate included. I have no idea what this is worth, make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
655 Posts

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge with 3 inch mag chamber, 21 inch barrel, and a modified choke currently installed, but it has the ability to screw in different chokes. Advantage camoflage stock and forearm. It has some cosmetic flaws that normally exist after a few seasons in the woods, but no rust or damage otherwise. What else can I say, it is a 4 year old, used 870. $200.00

93GT,
If you change your mind about shipping, I'd like to be first in line for the 870.
Thank You,
BoomerG20

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wanted to say 93GT is a great fellow to deal with. I would have no reservations buying anything from him and being sure I was treated fairly and honestly. Kayak

·
The Ogre
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ankle holster, scope mounts, and scope still for sale. Vest and knife back up for sale. Once Glock 26 changes hands I am re-listing in the appropriate sub-forum for gun accessories.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts