close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Glock 26 9mm $600 FTF Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by motoxer311, Feb 18, 2010.

1. motoxer311

motoxer311

http://www.flarms.com/showthread.php?t=220

This is a Like new Glock 26 with everything factory has not been touched. its has 350 rounds down the pipe and always cleaned properly after each range use which was only four times- 100 rounds the first time, 100 the second time, 50 Gold Dots the third time, and 100 the fourth time.

The gun includes the below items.

6 - 15rd Mags
    2 - 10rd Mags W/Pearce pinky extension
    1 - Glock speed loader
    1 - Galco IWB holster
    1 - Fobus OWB holster

$600 FTF

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. motoxer311

motoxer311

3. cancov

cancov

How did that 26 sit in that galco? I'm in the market for a IWB holster for my 33. Would you be willing to divide and sell the galco individually?

4. motoxer311

motoxer311

Galco was built for it, sits in very well..

Would rather sell everything as a package, will let you know if I change my mind..

5. motoxer311

motoxer311

I'll trade for a new XDm 9mm 3.8

6. jaxxx

jaxxx

Beware...... Bad buyer= bad seller , I'd just buy a new one , who needs all those extras

7. captdreifus

captdreifus aSun666

huh?:dunno:

8. jaxxx

jaxxx

Just beware buying from this guy

9. mdhandyman

mdhandyman

I made a deal with this guy to an then he comes back after the deal was set an says he has gotten better offers an i wanted the gun an gave him 25.00 more just to get it over with. All an all i got the gun an im happy with it. He just needs to work on his sales he really is a nice guy once you meet him.

10. 1911MAN

1911MAN

A deal is a deal,there is no going back.Other offers be damned,even if for more once you commit to sell.:shame:

11. hurley842002

hurley842002

X2 I've gotten better offers after I had a buyer lined up, and you kick yourself in the a$% for not holding out for your original asking price, but once you make a deal, its a deal.

12. mdhandyman

mdhandyman

I agree with both of you at least that's how i would handle it. A deals a deal. So this is how it all went down. He had it posted for 300.00 went down to 270.00 then stopped at 200.00 i sent him PM and told him ill take it .
    Him---I'll be in Daytona the end of the month and in Orlando the 7th of next month.. lemme know then if you're still interested..

Me--- Yes ill meet up with you on the 3/7 ok in my book it was sold.

Him---Sounds good..

Me --- Cool

Ok the deal was made right. Then i see other people makeing offers. An i PM him again an this is what he said.

Him---I still have it posted for sale, my friend might end up getting it..

Me--- Dude we made a deal.<!-- / message -->

Him---I have a few people offering 240-250, will you match them? I will hold if so.. Would like to have a deposit if so..

Me--- Ok Ill give you 225.00

Him---$225 is fine, I just want to make sure you are serious and really want it.. Deposit of 50.00 .. I want to know for sure this is sold so I can let everyone know it's a done deal.. <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Sounds good.. I'll have to work on where to meet, I am not familiar with the area and will need to let you know where I will be.. We can work out the details when the time comes.. That was on 2/8

Now at this time i was mad but i wanted this gun for my dad an already showed it to him an said ill give it to you next month for his birthday.

I sent a money order for 50.00

He then sends me a PM on 2/12 an tells me Heading to West Palm tonight an he would like to make the deal but dident get the money order yet so i said ill give you the full amount an when you get the M/O just send it back to me. And we met up face to face an the deal went down fine it was what i saw an its a nice little gun the. xtra 25.00 just to keep the deal. My word with my dad mean's every thing to me an if i told him he would be pissed off at me for letting it go down like that. That's all.

PS. That was on Fri. I got my money order back on Mon.:cool:
    <!-- / message -->

13. motoxer311

motoxer311

Bad buyer cause you didn't want to take my fair offer? The 19 you were selling was $20 less than the price you can buy them new... You ignored my offer that was perfectly fine, no need to ***** on my ad...

Your 19 was listed 3 times and you seemed to ignore peoples offers.. I would say you're the BAD seller..

Thanks mdhandyman..

I had the gun listed on several different forums due to it not selling right away on GT.. I was looking at all offers but wanted to sell the gun asap, if the gun were to not sell till the day we planned on meeting I would've brought it to Orlando and sold it to you as planned..

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  14. motoxer311

motoxer311

Will be in Orlando today for FTF sale if anyone is interested..

15. jaxxx

jaxxx

your the one who offered $350 for a LNIB glock.... and your surprised your ignored. Then get all upset about it. Now your selling your glock for $600... HAHA your pathetic!

QUOTE=motoxer311;14795512]Bad buyer cause you didn't want to take my fair offer? The 19 you were selling was $20 less than the price you can buy them new... You ignored my offer that was perfectly fine, no need to ***** on my ad...

Your 19 was listed 3 times and you seemed to ignore peoples offers.. I would say you're the BAD seller..

Thanks mdhandyman..

I had the gun listed on several different forums due to it not selling right away on GT.. I was looking at all offers but wanted to sell the gun asap, if the gun were to not sell till the day we planned on meeting I would've brought it to Orlando and sold it to you as planned..[/QUOTE]

16. motoxer311

motoxer311

We should discuss this over a beer one day..... :rofl:

SOLD!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010